Reindeer Cookie Teacher Gifts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010



Who remembers this blog post a few months ago of one of my very fave bakers, Bakerella? Earlier this year I saw this post and totally swooned and tucked the idea in the back of my very busy brain till the end of year. I was strolling through Coles when I saw Christmas M&M's and jumped for joy (I really did )so this is what Peg and I made for teacher gifts this year.

Here is the production line....childcare, kinder and school.



Here are the cute little labels I designed. All you need is a scalloped circle cutter and away you go.


Hope they think they are as cute as I do.....has anyone out there made any creative teacher gifts this year?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like Us On Facebook

Blog Archive

pop up subscription form